WHAT DOES A INFLUENCER DO?
It is very important for us that our Instagram Influencers share the love for our products as much as we do! As an influencer, your job will be to represent our brand outwards in the best way possible. This includes for example exposing our brand on your social medias and blogs.
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?
SixDeuce currently offers the highest paid Influencer commission world wide with a huge 20% commission on all sales. You can log in at anytime to view your sales and request an instant payout of your commission at anytime. Your earning potential is based on your method of advertising, your followers and the time you choose to out into promoting. Our current payouts range from €600 to €9000 per month per influencer.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
Our Influencer Program is set up for you to get started immediately. Once you sign up you will be able to access marketing material to promote on social media platforms today. If you wish to receive sponsored SixDeuce stock to take images of yourself and promote we have streamlined the process due to high demand to please order items online using the code: " INFLUENCER " for a 30% discount to get you started. When clients see you wearing SixDeuce items it is guaranteed to increase your chance of sales by 70%!
WHO CAN APPLY?
With todays current COVID-19 situation we take responsibility and understand the need to help more women around the World with working from home opportunities therefore we have opened the program to every women with a passion and ambition to make a passive income. We have also increased the commission to a huge 20% commission allowing every women to make a good monthly income.